07 January 2011

Heute ist Freitag :)

Today, my thoughts tend towards pop-tarts. And playing Chopin's f-minor Ballade.

Rush Limbaugh just said "happier than shaved ice."

I really like my ensemble of clothing today. Long, full black & neutral patterned skirt (tiny geometric pattern, just so you know), camel colored, 3-quarter length sleeve shirt with a map in one corner, orange beanie, brown combat boots.

(On that note: Several people have asked me to start doing "what I wore" posts. I'd love to, but one of those people should please sit down and show me how to get pictures from the camera to the computer.)

I am in the stage of the new year where I get the urge to watch the entire extended version Lord of the Rings trilogy. Every January for the last few years it just happens that I crave those movies and watch them all in a row! I am one third of the way through and I have gotten tons of ironing done.

It's a beautiful day in Austin today, but this week gets a gold star in my book because we had one fully cloudy, dreary, rainy day that lasted 24 hours! I was both shocked and thrilled not to see the sun.

1 comment:

Amy Elinor said...

I love this post! :) I cannot believe there was a cloudy day...Tomorrow is supposedly to be dreadfully rainy and cloudy.. yay! :)