19 March 2012

In case anyone's listening...

It's odd how I don't at all mind certain pictures of myself now that I distinctly remember hating at the time they were taken. That gives me hope for the ones taken this past week/weekend in Rockport...

I'm still thinking about blogging, and reading everyone else's blog, I just never do it these days. I will soon...

Alexander smiles like you wouldn't believe, and he has a sweet little, actually rather big dimple on his left cheek. He does a huge wide open laughing smile, but I like his happy little gummy smile the best.

And my hair is dark brown and I have bangs now. I'm re-reading the Emily books with great satisfaction not to be jealous anymore at every mention of her dark hair and pale skin. And we've had quite enough road trips for one 3-month-long little lifetime so far!

Cheers til later!

1 comment:

Amy Elinor said...

I am still waiting to hear about your glamorous Thursday.. :)