10 November 2010

Which Disney Princess Are You?


I took one of those facebook quizzes the other day, and got Ariel. I like The Little Mermaid well enough, and my Love even likes it, because it's a Danish fairy tale. At least, the Hans Christian Anderson version. There might be others, I don't know.

Anyway, the quiz result said these sorts of things about me:

"You are a stubborn, headstrong girl..."

"You would do anything for love, even risk other peoples' health and happiness..."

"You would also do everything you can to correct mistakes and misunderstandings..."

"Deep down, you seek the truth in things and follow your heart."

These are silly little time-wasting quizzes, but what I loved about this one was that my husband completely agreed with everything it said about me. All the things the quiz said about me, he says about me too. I just liked that.

No comments: