07 March 2009

Palm Beach looks a lot different these days...

Today, Steve came home from his errands with flowers for me!!! :) A wonderful bouquet with orange roses, purple mums and alstroemeria, tall green grasses, (which my Kince loves to bite) and these green fluffy, tuft-y blooms on long stalks that remind me of the trees Dr. Suess books. It's beautiful and wonderful and I love it. :) He always brings me flowers when I am least expecting it, and they make me soooooo happy.

He also brought me another surprise! A poster of this picture:


Isn't it wonderful? It's Palm Beach in 1905. He saw it on shorpy and just knew I would love it. I do! :) He is so sweet! I am going to frame it and hang it in our bedroom, on an empty wall where I could never quite hang the right picture. I am so excited. :)

1 comment:

Stacy Ann said...

Love it!! We need a pic of your flowers! And I looove that photo! Can you imagine how HOT those women were? Crazy!! I sweat when I'm in a bathing suit!! And no deodorant either!! :) My-oh-my