12 August 2008

finally

A lot of my friends and family have told me and told me lots of times that I should have a blog, especially Stephen. Stacy just told me again today, and so, to avoid working out right now (I am all dressed for the gym, but I really don't wanna go), I started one.

I guess I might change the title later since I really couldn't think of one just now, but I guess it's a sort of appropriate title since I never expect myself to do anything that has to do with technology. Well, then I got facebook, so that was sort of computer-ish of me. Oh well. Anyway....

I am actually so happy to be able to keep up with people better now. Or, keep people up with me, I should say. We'll see if I actually do it. But I like all my friends' blogs, so here goes. Maybe someday I'll even learn to put up pictures! I really want to make it prettier actually, so that will be my first project.

3 comments:

Stacy Ann said...

Yaaaah!!! I'm so happy!!

Bethanie said...

Okay, how did you make yours prettier?

Stacy Ann said...

There's a link in the top left corner of mine and it will take you to a free site where I got my background. Its fairly simple to figure out but you have to follow their directions. They have a bunch of them!