23 January 2010

my Love


My husband is so tall and handsome and wonderful.



I loved marrying him.





He is very manly and I love how he always mostly wears boots.


See the boots?

He puts up with me patiently, even in the car.


He LOVES his doggie. :) It makes me really happy to see them together.





I have always thought that he has a quite perfect nose,



and his smile makes me really, really happy.



Every single time I see it.



He is always so kind to me, and extraordinarily patient. He is even willing to do impractical things that I love, like camping,





or going to tea places and things like that.



He loves me so much, and being his wife makes me happier than I ever thought someone could be.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...*sniff*sniff*...He is really wonderful, Bethanie; you are very, very blessed. Not so wonderful as my Bulb Boy; you understand of course. I am so happy he is in the family! Love y'all!!

Bethanie said...

I know... :) Thank you! So happy to have your Bulb Boy in the family too! :)

Carrie said...

=) This post just makes me smile!

Bethanie said...

Thanks Carrie!!