03 February 2009

I want this phone!!


Isn't it great? I don't care that I couldn't walk around and do chores while I'm using it. That's the ONLY time I talk on the phone, but I just want it!

Steve told me the loveliest thing when he finished studying tonight. He saved it in his mind to tell me because he knew I would like it so much.

While he was going to Sam's to get gas on the way home from work, he saw a lady, standing on the sidewalk, as if she were waiting for someone to come along and pick her up. He said she was probably 75 years old, with white, white hair, and "all dolled up" he said. And she was wearing a full-length fur coat. How glamourous. He said that since she was so old, the coat was most likely real fur! And all the way to the ground. She must have had some fabulous shoes and sunglasses on, but he left that to my imagination.

I want to be like that lady when I'm old.

No comments: